Transform patient and staff outcomes by improving patient care at the bedside
Reduce "never" events. Advance patient satisfaction and patient loyalty. Improve nurse retention, delegation skills, and staff
These are just a few of the real results our clients have experienced by implementing the RROHCTM philosophy and bundle of best bedside practices.
- Nurses at a Michigan hospital gain 30 more minutes a day by implementing the RROHCTM system for shift handoffs.
- Organizations enrolled in the RROHCTM program, show 37% improvement in clinical delegation skills.
- Graduates show improved team engagement and satisfaction with improved nurse retention.
- An emergency department in Ohio improved the time from admission to patient transfer by an average of 54 minutes.
- A Mid-west hospital's overall rating of inpatient care grew by 20%.
- A Pediatrics Unit earned a 99% in Press Ganey scores and reached 80-90% mean patient satisfaction.
- Nurses at Harrison Medical Center Press Ganey scores on nurse friendliness doubled.
You have an advocate...
We listen to your challenges and vision for your team or facility and develop a plan to move you forward with the RROHCTM program.
With practical, point-of-care experience and the expertise from working with over 160 hospitals and healthcare organizations from the bedside to the boardroom, we provide streamlined, cost-effective methods for you to create your signature care model inclusive of all disciplines, with patient/family outcomes as the foundation, and nursing coordination as the centerpiece.
Our track record and results provide evidence of healing healthcare. Contact our office at 360.437.8060 for a free consultation, or use our contact form to email us.